PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Windows 7 NFS Share mounten

akbor
10-12-2009, 17:31
Hi,

habe heute versucht, das NFS-Share am Asus direkt von Windows 7 aus anzuzapfen. Ergebnis: 250 kb/s :D

Gruß

Robert

akbor
15-12-2009, 08:47
Hi jonelee,

sorry, but your post is a little bit off-topic. In this thread I want to discuss the speed of NFS shared at an Asus-Router and mounted at a Win Vista or Win 7 machine.

Anyway, in your post abowe you didn't write, how does your /etc/exports look. If you write, the share is visible for other linux machines, I expect that the export is ok and you have some experience with mounting NFS.

At the first, for Windows Vista and seven you need to install an extra service "NFS support" from the DVD. This servise is not installed by default. Then I don't know, whether this service is available for all versions. I tried it with Ultimate. The easiest way to test a NFS share is to type the following in the Windows console (cmd.exe):

mount \\[host name]\[share name]\ X:

where "host name" is the IP of your chris-pc, "share name" is the NFS share at the chris-pc (the name contained in /etc/exports), "X:" is a drive letter for Windows which you want to use.

It should be not a problem, to turn your firewall off (or to de-install it temporary) for a test.

Regarding ping from linux to vista: for my knowledge vista PCs are configured by default, so that they don't answer to ping.

Regards

Robert

akbor
11-10-2010, 10:45
Hi,

ich habe meinen Traum nicht aufgegeben, irgendwann mal auf die Daten nur noch über NFS zuzugreifen und Samba komplett einzustampfen. Letzte Woche bei Heise gelesen:

Quelloffener Windows-Treiber für NFSv4.1 fertiggestellt (http://www.heise.de/netze/meldung/Quelloffener-Windows-Treiber-fuer-NFSv4-1-fertiggestellt-1103643.html)

Hat sich jemand von Euch mit diesem Thema beschäftigt? Gibt es diesen Treiber schon irgendwo fertig kompiliert (vorzugsweise mit einer gültigen Signatur ;))?

Gruß

Robert