PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : IP camera

gorox
13-03-2009, 11:05
Hi, does anyone install 2 or more wireless ip cameras on a wl500gp router. Any suggestions....

Thx!

wpte
13-03-2009, 18:05
well... it shouldn't be a problem right?
they are just wireless devices and do things stand alone;)

just make sure you have ipcams that have similair encryption types as the router. some ipcams also support FTP upload, so you can set them to record a movie or a photo, and then send it over to the FTP server of your asus router:)

gorox
27-03-2009, 06:10
Hi,

I have installed an Ip wireless camera with koppel firmware and a CDMA modem to watch remotely. I also instaled samba and transmission and I have a fiew questions (problems):
- The camera is accesible from wan only if DMZ control is enabled for camera local IP. I whant to use port forwarding to use other services from wan (I tried virtual server with ip camera port, add to post firewall config file the camera, ftp, transmision and a fiew ports and still not working);
- In transmission I get the following error message " /opt/bin/gnuplot: can't load library 'libiconv.so.2' "
- The camera has a web server and can be wached live from lan and wan an the function to send ftp images at minimum interval - 1s. I whant to record the whole capture to router storage. It is possible to install another software for Ip cameras in router?