PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : OpenWRT/Freifunk Firmware

tscoreninja
07-03-2005, 15:43
Dear Forum Members,

after having configured my WL-500g deluxe and having installed VoIP, I am starting to look for new challenges (traffic-shaper, maybe get VoIP software for least-cost routing and voicemail to run on the router). After Oleg's suggestion, I have looked into OpenWRT. While I am quite accustomed to the CLI, I do like to have a web interface, so I was rather delighted to find the Freifunk Firmware, which adds a web admin interface to OpenWRT.
If you do not know this, have a look at the demo interface (http://styx.commando.de/sven-ola/cgi-bin/index.html) which IMHO looks way nicer than the ASUS interface
-has anybody tried/succeeded to get Freifunk to run on an ASUS router?
-has anybody successfully installed OpenWRT on the WL500g deluxe? It is listed as not supported currently. Any ideas on required changes to get OpenWRT to run on the deluxe?
Greetings,
TSCN

Oleg
08-03-2005, 20:02
-has anybody successfully installed OpenWRT on the WL500g deluxe? It is listed as not supported currently. Any ideas on required changes to get OpenWRT to run on the deluxe?

It's not supported at the moment. To my knoweledge Kaloz (also the member of this forum) is working on adding deluxe box support...