PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Color image support in rcamd

benlau
15-02-2005, 16:56
Hi all,

As Palantir has been working in wl500g, it may not interest you. Anyway, I dont want to waste my work.

I made a small patch to add color image support in rcamd. So that the ActiveX stuff is no longer needed. The original aim of the patch is to make it work with ZoneMinder.

To apply the patch , under rcamdmips directory (either inside of /root/broadrcam/src/router or /root/broadrcam/src/gateway depend on your choose) , run:

patch -p1 < rcamdmips-1.9.2.7-1.patch
Download (http://benlau.e-fever.org/uploads/patches/rcamdmips-1.9.2.7-1.patch)

Please feel free to tell me for any problem that you found for this patch(if really have somebody need it)

Oleg
15-02-2005, 18:39
you mean, that this affects "refresh" mode?

ottohans
15-02-2005, 20:55
Is ther a compiled file i can download , and then just change the rcamd file ?
Im a newbee to this :o

benlau
16-02-2005, 06:20
you mean, that this affects "refresh" mode?

yes.

hmmm.. Is that the ActiveX component could show a live video? It seem that I have missed this feature.

RoofCat
16-02-2005, 11:50
Hi all,

As Palantir has been working in wl500g, it may not interest you. Anyway, I dont want to waste my work.

I made a small patch to add color image support in rcamd. So that the ActiveX stuff is no longer needed. The original aim of the patch is to make it work with ZoneMinder.

To apply the patch , under rcamdmips directory (either inside of /root/broadrcam/src/router or /root/broadrcam/src/gateway depend on your choose) , run:

Please feel free to tell me for any problem that you found for this patch(if really have somebody need it)

Thanks, but pity that for me it is a bit late - I've moved from rcamd to mvc (partly because of the color, partly because of memory footprint), but I think it is useful to integrate this patch in custom software, to save user's time in future :)

Regards,
Alexey

max2950
20-02-2005, 08:00
Hi all,

I Always thought that the fact that the picture was in black and gray was because of some compatibility issues with my webcam...
I'll test it asap, i'm not using palantir because i'm used to watch my cam using my cell phone...

WlanMan
27-02-2005, 10:37
i'm not using palantir because i'm used to watch my cam using my cell phone...
You can use palantir with it if you append /?mode=single to the stream URL to get only single-shot pictures :).

Greets

Oleg
27-02-2005, 18:18
yes.

hmmm.. Is that the ActiveX component could show a live video? It seem that I have missed this feature.
Patch cleaned up a bit (removed comments) and applied. Thanks.

max2950
28-02-2005, 11:11
You can use palantir with it if you append /?mode=single to the stream URL to get only single-shot pictures :).

Greets

Yes, but unfortunately Palantir fails to start if i setup an image bigger than 160x120.... I think this deals with the fact that my Phlipps ToUcam II is not 100% compatible with PWC driver.... (I always get a mirrored image.... :o )

max2950
28-02-2005, 11:13
Patch cleaned up a bit (removed comments) and applied. Thanks.

Oleg you are the man !
Can we expect a release soon?

I tried to apply the patch myself to your latest firmware but it failed to compile.... :( :(