PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Rapidshare Premium with WGET 1.1X

Lesiuk
09-10-2008, 11:05
Hi,

wget --auth-no-challenge --user=RAPIDSHARE_USER --password=RAPIDSHARE_PASSWORD -i files_list.txt

in file files_list.txt you paste links to rapidshare files.

morfy
09-10-2008, 22:24
Very thanks! it's work.

thE_29
10-10-2008, 10:06
Or you use wget8/9!
The made very big changes with wget >1.

Also the mwget web interface didnt work with version >= 1 because the output (which is the web interface parsing) is different :(

ebabinski
21-10-2008, 23:05
Hi,

wget -c --auth-no-challenge --user=RAPIDSHARE_USER --password=RAPIDSHARE_PASSWORD -i files_list.txt

in file files_list.txt you paste links to rapidshare files.

How can you have this continue even if the computer is turned off?

KGy
22-10-2008, 05:54

wget -c --auth-no-challenge --user=RAPIDSHARE_USER --password=RAPIDSHARE_PASSWORD -i files_list.txt &

Lesiuk
23-10-2008, 18:32

Also you can run this at screen

screen -dmS rapidshare "wget --auth-no-challenge --user=RAPIDSHARE_USER --password=RAPIDSHARE_PASSWORD -i files_list.txt"

and when you want watch this

screen -x rapidshare

morfy
31-10-2008, 15:37
I make therefore:

nohup wget -c -b --auth-no-challenge --user=RAPIDSHAREUSER --password=RAPIDSHAREPASSWORD -i files_list.txt

For megauplod or netload? someone has tried?

bugmenot
01-11-2008, 09:16
OK, what about rapidshare WITHOUT premium?
It means, I enter the link, script loads the page, extracts the download link (it is placed every time on the same line in the source), sleeps for 100s (download-ticket countdown) and then downloads the file. Is it possible?

Lesiuk
01-11-2008, 19:22
OK, what about rapidshare WITHOUT premium?
It means, I enter the link, script loads the page, extracts the download link (it is placed every time on the same line in the source), sleeps for 100s (download-ticket countdown) and then downloads the file. Is it possible?

You can use this script: http://maniek23.jogger.pl/files/rapiddl.py but you need python and it's unconfortable. Rapidshare premium account is very cheap - better you buy it.

morfy
03-01-2009, 16:09
I was testing to unload from megaupload. After several attempts I have saved with wget the cookes.

wget --save-cookies cookies.txt --post-data="login=LOGIN&password=PASSWORD" http://megaupload.com

quickly after I have tried to unload so:

nohup wget -c -b --load-cookies cookies.txt -i file_list.txt

It works:eek:, but not for all the rows. For some it does not succeed to memorize the rows with the just name.Does someone have idea of like making?

ps
first of all but I have activated in the option on the directed site megaupload the download.

Mateluta
12-02-2010, 21:07
You can use this script: http://maniek23.jogger.pl/files/rapiddl.py but you need python and it's unconfortable. Rapidshare premium account is very cheap - better you buy it.

Cześć, mam do Ciebie prośbę - mógłbyś mi pomóc sprawić, bym mógł za ppomocą WL500GP Premium z zainstalowanym Oleg software ściągać pliki z konta Rapidshare Premium (krok po kroku)??? Z góry dziękuje

Oto mój mail: matelutacz@wp.pl

miz012
28-09-2010, 09:15
Now is wget for rapidshare premuim not working for me... Till now was everything OK.

Does anybody have the same problem?