PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Routing WAN and Lan

Wouzer
06-03-2004, 20:36
I use the wl500g for my home network.
On my deskpc I have some software running to publish pictures from my webcam on the net. This using port 8888. I have redirected this port using the virtual server, and this works fine from the internet, but not from the LAN! So I can access my webcam using <internet ip>:8888 on my laptop when I dail in using a modem line (and this forcing internet access), but not when I connected using the lan. On the lan I can access it using deskpc:8888 or 192.168.1.3:8888 (or what ever ip address gets assigned). But when I use the internet url or internet ip:8888, don't anything!

Does anyone have sone suggestions what to do?

Thanks
Wouzer

Antiloop
07-03-2004, 14:15
Originally posted by Wouzer
I use the wl500g for my home network.
On my deskpc I have some software running to publish pictures from my webcam on the net. This using port 8888. I have redirected this port using the virtual server, and this works fine from the internet, but not from the LAN! So I can access my webcam using <internet ip>:8888 on my laptop when I dail in using a modem line (and this forcing internet access), but not when I connected using the lan. On the lan I can access it using deskpc:8888 or 192.168.1.3:8888 (or what ever ip address gets assigned). But when I use the internet url or internet ip:8888, don't anything!

Does anyone have sone suggestions what to do?

Thanks
Wouzer

that is just a fact that you can't access a portforwarding from inside your network