PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : XBOX Live with Linksys WGA54G

Azaz
06-03-2004, 14:01
Hi.

I just got my router and a linksys WGA54G to play XBOX live through the wireless network. I finally made the connection between the two units, and i have made contact with the xbox, but i still cannot log onto xbox live.

Is this router uncompatible with xbox live, or do i have to make special adjustments with the router to make it work?

SSID and WEP key is the same on router and game adapter, and everything seems to be working.

I have searched the homepages of both microsoft, linksys and asus, but i can't seem to find a solution. I really hope it is not the router that is incompatible, and i hope someone are able to help me..

Azaz
07-03-2004, 10:26
I found that if i connect to the router with cable it works fine, but when i connect wireless it doesn't work. Is is the game adapter or the router which is the problem?

I really need some input here, i am desperate.

Azaz
07-03-2004, 11:39
Suddenly it works...

I'm not sure why though. The game adapter is set to clone the xbox mac-address. The only difference i can find opposed to earlier is that now the router has given out one ip to the xbox mac-address and one to the game adapters mac-address. Before this it has only given out ip-adress to the xbox mac-address.

I guess the router fixed the problem itself :)