PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Remote Desktop port 3389 filtered

artonice
10-12-2004, 12:38
Hi Guys,

I've set up my vitual server so that connections to port 3389 (ms-term-serv) so that I can connect via remote desktop to an pc in my network (192.168.1.2). This works, and it opened the port.

Then I rebooted my router via remote desktop in my web client. When the router came up again, I was not able to connect through remote desktop anymore, so I logged onto it via the web. When i did an nmap I found that the 3389 port was now filtered.

Restarted the router again still no success. After a while a updated my firmware, reloaded my settings, and it worked again...but...after a reboot of the router the same problem came back.

Don't understand what happens here, i'm sure that when I'll updated my firmware again it works up untill I reboot the router via the remote desktop connection...after this I seen no other way to realize the connection anymore...

It look like when I do a reboot while in a remote desktop session, the 3389 port gets jammend and does noty want to open up again.

Any ideas on how to open up the port now without the need of a firmware update ;) ?