PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : BLOCK DIAGRAM ETC. of the WL500g

Antiloop
14-02-2004, 17:37
hmm.. somehow i got the diagrams of the wl500g at my PC, i was wondering maybe someone was interrested in it??

Technik
14-02-2004, 20:18
Of course I am interested in a lot! :) I am crying for a RS232 interface so I hope the diagram could show some HOW TO.
Could you please make a share link? ;)

Antiloop
15-02-2004, 00:54
Originally posted by Technik
Of course I am interested in a lot! :) I am crying for a RS232 interface so I hope the diagram could show some HOW TO.
Could you please make a share link? ;)

i guess yes ..

ehm btw is this like illegal when i would make a avaible for download?!!!????.. because those are not public avaible and the fcc did not publish them because asus asked them to (they were part of the fcc approval)

i don't want to get sued by asus

Technik
15-02-2004, 01:20
Well, that's a question... I would say you are not the only one who got the diagrams and we can expect it will be published somewhere... Soon or later... ;)
I would promiss I won't misuse the diagrams nor share it with other persons... :) I would just like to improve functionality of my WL-500b.

bramfm
17-02-2004, 19:05
Originally posted by Antiloop
i guess yes ..

ehm btw is this like illegal when i would make a avaible for download?!!!????.. because those are not public avaible and the fcc did not publish them because asus asked them to (they were part of the fcc approval)

i don't want to get sued by asus
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth ;)
Since Asus is not obeying the law either with regards to the GPL, why should you?
Just kidding, is it a comprehensive document or block diagram only? I would be very interested in the USB implementation of it.....

If you signed an NDA (non disclosure agreement) you would be in deep sh*t if you published it, if not what is withholding you?