PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Fwbuilder iptables multiport

yozh
08-12-2007, 16:57
Hello,

I always had a wrt54g and used dd-wrt on it with fwbuilder for the firewall. I just got the wl-500gp and wanted to do the same, I installed oleg latest (1.9.2.7-8) firmware but I’m getting this errors on the script implementation

/usr/sbin/iptables -A OUTPUT -p udp -m udp -m multiport -d 255.255.255.255 --dports 68,67 -m state --state NEW -j ACCEPT
iptables v1.2.7a: Couldn't load match `multiport':File not found

I assume this is because iptables doesn’t have multi port module. I was wondering if there is anyway to update it or something similar to make it work ? Seems that iptables is pretty old in the olegs firmware. Thank you in advance for the help.

yozh
08-12-2007, 18:10
Intresing but in the /lib/modules/.../netfiller there is a module ipt_multiport.o and I loaded it with insmod and it still doesnt work same error.

and in the /usr/lib/iptables there is a whole bunch of modules but none of them load.

[root@asus1 iptables]$ insmod libipt_iplimit.so
insmod: ELF file not a relocatable object
insmod: Could not load the module: Inappropriate ioctl for device

Just need to get a firewall setup on this thing :(

Please help!

yozh
10-12-2007, 03:03
well i spent the weekend trying to figure this out and i cant i guess ill use this thing as AP and pfsense as my FW. sad that dd-wrt doest work properly and olegs fw uses old kernel and older packages seems that this thing has so much potenitial