PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : HD spin down problem

batmanone
22-10-2007, 05:57
I have the KC firmware installed with the HD spin down code activated. It has no problem for the HD to spin down with the Media Server and Download Share disabled. However, after I power reset the NAS and its unable to spin down anymore. Finally, I needed to disable EITHER the Download Master or Download Daemon for the spin down to work again. But I need the BT function of the box, any suggestion or idea ?:confused:

Thanks

Maccro
22-10-2007, 17:43
Disable both the download master and download daemon. Follow the how-to instructions on installing either mldonkey or ctorrent. Create a script to start whichever one you install on demand when you want to download a torrent. This was my solution.

I have the KC firmware installed with the HD spin down code activated. It has no problem for the HD to spin down with the Media Server and Download Share disabled. However, after I power reset the NAS and its unable to spin down anymore. Finally, I needed to disable EITHER the Download Master or Download Daemon for the spin down to work again. But I need the BT function of the box, any suggestion or idea ?:confused:

Thanks