PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : [PRINTER] : bidirectionnal mode ?

lolo.31
12-10-2004, 13:29
Hi all,

First, thanks to Oleg & Co for these great works :) !
and sorry for my poor english... :o

My issue : i have a Canon i865 plugged on the WL500g // port and printing works fine. But, when I ask a printer report to the i865, a "Printer doesn't respond" error message appears.

I have try with the original firmware, the 1.8.1.9 and the 1.7.1.6 RC5 (which allows to use the Raw printing mode on the 9101 port throught USB)

I was wondering myself that sending datas to printer through WL500g is possible, but printer can't send data to PC through WL500g . Right ?

Antiloop
12-10-2004, 13:33
Hi all,

First, thanks to Oleg & Co for these great works :) !
and sorry for my poor english... :o

My issue : i have a Canon i865 plugged on the WL500g // port and printing works fine. But, when I ask a printer report to the i865, a "Printer doesn't respond" error message appears.

I have try with the original firmware, the 1.8.1.9 and the 1.7.1.6 RC5 (which allows to use the Raw printing mode on the 9101 port throught USB)

I was wondering myself that sending datas to printer through WL500g is possible, but printer can't send data to PC through WL500g . Right ?
that is right.. currently there is not support for bidirectional mode (has been answered before..use search first please)