PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Post here your suggestions please

Antiloop
12-11-2003, 18:53
this forum has been set up, to collect information about the wl-500g which Asustek will never tell us :)

in this way i'm trying to create a community so we can share as much information as possible with eachother, so that we maybe can change the way of acting of this product.

please post here your suggestions for more Sub-forums, information which should be placed at those forums.

and at least what your skillz and knowledge are with this product(s)

kraai
13-11-2003, 10:34
My skills are 0 up till now.
I know windows I don't know linux (yet)
I am an electronics engineer (hardware).
I work in a research group (where the cd was invented) I won't do any advertising stuff ;-)
I hope to learn in this group and maybe I can contribute somehow... (I have some measuring equipment here...)

cyberpope
13-11-2003, 11:50
Great idea of starting this forum antiloop. I recenty got the Asus 500g and must admit I like the thing. I also must admit that I don't have a lot of knowledge about linux, so I hope to learn here a lite more about the workings of the Asus 500g.

Antiloop
13-11-2003, 20:07
i hope everyone who's interrested in the wl-500g is willing to register at this board, so we can all do our best for this product. to get it acting like WE WANT! :)

muaddib
24-11-2003, 04:20
Is it just me or is the color combination quite bad? Who ever thought of using a gray background with an orange letter...

How can I change this?

Please, my eyes hurt!!!!

Antiloop
24-11-2003, 12:34
Originally posted by muaddib
Is it just me or is the color combination quite bad? Who ever thought of using a gray background with an orange letter...

How can I change this?

Please, my eyes hurt!!!!

you can't yet.. i've changed it for everyone now (it was indeed a irritating color)

muaddib
24-11-2003, 16:44
Thanks! :)

Technik
09-12-2003, 11:30
Thanks a lot for creating this forum! I found a lot of valuable informations here. I hope I will be able to put some useful comments here in future. At the moment I am a beginner...

FIB
27-12-2003, 19:11
Still, white text on light-light gray background (when composing) is not great.

Antiloop
28-12-2003, 02:34
Originally posted by FIB
Still, white text on light-light gray background (when composing) is not great.

should be fixed now, i don't know if the rest of the colors are acceptable.. i'm using a tft, so some colors are somewhat different

FIB
28-12-2003, 20:44
It works fine now on my labtop, thanks.