Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: CTorrent Control Server (SCTCS)

hm, I'm using dnh3 with SCTCS. It works without major problem so far. I'm connectable, using start, stop commands as with previous version.

At first it was not worked, but after restart it was ok.

Hi seaky, I am new at linux, for the CTCS , I just reference to the Document setting that I download !!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Question *.cgi extension

Is it possible to add .cgi extension to files containing cgi scripts in the cgi-bin folder. Lighhtpd does not want to start files with no extensions in cgi-module. I've tried to change it manually, but with no success. Is there any solution for the problem?
    Last edited by kettle; 18-05-2007 at 13:18.

Seaky, thanks for your hard work.

I had changed to enhanced-ctorrent dnh2.x version. It works find , thanks!!!

Does sctcs contain enhanced torrent?

Hi

I'm planning on installing Seaky's Enhanced CTorrent Control Server and I was wondering the following:

Do I need to install Enhanced CTorrent in advance, or does the install procedure of sctcs contain ctorrent itself?

Thanks in advance

Benny

Hi. Sorry my english.

Install, if you install sctcs, but nod installed enhanced-ctorrent package. If break install (can't download enh-ct package), the next install not download a linked packages.

And you have a problem:
    sctcs (0.85b) working correctly dnh2 enhanced-ctorrent packages (dnh2.2-6 OK), but I have dnh3-7 packages, and working (with dnh3-8 packages not working)

George

Quote Originally Posted by KGy View Post
    Hi. Sorry my english.

Install, if you install sctcs, but nod installed enhanced-ctorrent package. If break install (can't download enh-ct package), the next install not download a linked packages.

And you have a problem:
    sctcs (0.85b) working correctly dnh2 enhanced-ctorrent packages (dnh2.2-6 OK), but I have dnh3-7 packages, and working (with dnh3-8 packages not working)

George
    Hi George, thanks for your awser, but i'm afraid i don't understand it 100%

Do i need to install the dnh2 version of enhanced c-torrent, or just sctcs.
    And if i need to install dnh2 myself, how do i do that?

finally remove the 3.7 and install 2.6 but the problem still there

it shows
    \ 0/0/0 [0/2157/0] 0MB,0MB | 0,0K/s | 0,0K E:0,0 Connecting TRACKER FAILURE REASON: Register at http://www.blackcats-games.net and redownload this torrent.

or

/ 0/0/0 [0/4244/0] 0MB,0MB | 0,0K/s | 0,0K E:0,0 Connected warn, received nothing from tracker! Success

try different torrent files and they work on bitcomet but not in sctcs

Thanks

got that headche for last 2 weeks
    Last edited by frankic; 13-06-2007 at 18:26.

locking the upload speed

Many thanks for the job! Spent two days on trying to launch transmission and failed. SCTCS went into action right away. Neat look, very easy to use.
    Works great so far.

One question, though: how can I change (and lock) the upload speed?
    I change it in the options, it works. But if I stop the torrent and stop
    the S90sctcs, the next time I launch it - the upload speed is back to 1024 kb again. Couldn't find this option in the config files.

Thank you.

Hi.

Sorry my english.

One question, though: how can I change (and lock) the upload speed?
    I change it in the options, it works. But if I stop the torrent and stop
    the S90sctcs, the next time I launch it - the upload speed is back to 1024 kb again. Couldn't find this option in the config files.
    It not store in config files. It stored in /opt/var/sctcs.db file, first line. (and sctcs use it errorly (known error) - on web interface set in kb and sctcs save this values in byte/s). The limit values set each enh-ctorrent process and not individual .

George

Thanks for the reply. Good to know that you you know about this bug. One more request for the future: the status bar shows the total for the download but only the session amount for upload. I think it would be good to see total amounts for both uploads and downloads in the status bar.

And, of course, waiting for http and ftp protocols. Good luck!

Where can I download Seaky's CTCS?

Seaky's webpages does has only broken links to the installation files. Where can I get them?

Has anyone tried them with the latest enhanced-ctorrent?

See attachment.

The only stable version of enhanced-ctorrent is dnh2.2.6.
    Well at least on my wl500gp.

If i use the latest version dnh 3.x it runs happily for half an hour and then suddenly the download goes down to a few KB/sec.
    Maybe i am the only one seeing this. i haven't seen any other
    complaints on this forum...
    Attached Files Attached Files

SCTCS_ERROR: Connection refused

When trying to connect to SCTCS thru the web-page, started getting this message: "SCTCS_ERROR: Connection refused". Don't remember touching or changing anything. What should I check first? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by DalleP View Post
    Seaky's webpages does has only broken links to the installation files. Where can I get them?

Has anyone tried them with the latest enhanced-ctorrent?
    From the offical website: http://sctcs.seaky.hu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=178

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast