Thread: bandiwth managment

bandiwth managment

Hello
    i was interested if anyona has alredy find a way where bandwith managment on firmware really works ? i couldnt get it working never but i would really need something like that to limit upload for others ?!?

http://wl500g.info/showthread.php?t=752

Wondershaper bandwidth management script certainly work, if configured properly...

wow i dont understand this.. is this only working on linux only ? and does it work on 500g deluxe too ? any help with seting this up will be much appriciated

thanks

The Oleg firmware's have a page in the websetup for configuring basic bandwidth management and work on WL-500g Deluxe. If you need more/better rules then you can fall back on the topic I mentioned above but, as you see, that is quite difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Styno View Post
    The Oleg firmware's have a page in the websetup for configuring basic bandwidth management and work on WL-500g Deluxe. If you need more/better rules then you can fall back on the topic I mentioned above but, as you see, that is quite difficult.
    This configuring in basic BM on oleg doesnt work at all, it tried it many times with different firmwares alredy, no success.