Thread: How to open enhanced-ctorrent port?

How to open enhanced-ctorrent port?

How to open enhanced-ctorrent port?

Can anybody help me.

Sollie

iptables -I INPUT 7 -p tcp --dport 2106:2706 -j ACCEPT

Openwrt or Custom Firmware on asus? - http://wl700ge.hezik.nl/ - Http://wl700g.homelinux.net

My ASUS collection: WL500gp(80GB usb-hdd - Running OpenWrt Kamikaze 7.09) | WL700gE(250GB - Running OpenWrt Kamikaze 8.09rc1)

Where does it store that rule, can i do that with the iu and does the wl700 remember the setting?

Sollie.

I doubt it'll remember it. You could probably get away with adding that line to your rc.local script.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflash View Post
    I doubt it'll remember it. You could probably get away with adding that line to your rc.local script.
    rc.local will work, but
    - any change in router's confiiguration over the web UI will make it reset the network configuration not taking care of the any further settings irregardless ehre they are set
    - please not that -I 7 inserts the rule in the iptables so it expects some configuration to be there (firewall on, ftp port open, etc.)

please see http://wl700g.info/showthread.php?t=7749 for alternative way to solve this (cron checking the iptables, script for opening the port)

Rgds.

Thanks, i know enough. I add it to rc.local.

Sollie.

It should work if you add it using the virtual server section of the webUI aswell

Thank you i already solved the problem. First i had to open the firewall using the ip rule. Added it to rc.local.

Secondly i had to forward it to the lan-ip of the router (virtual servers, webui).

Sollie.