Hello,

I am in the world of WL-500g for a few months only so first of all, thanks to Oleg for his great work on his custom firmwares!
I've got a problem to run Berkeley db utilities on my Wl-500g router.
My goal is to use db_load so as to create a virtual login database for vsftpd with the following command:
db_load -T -t hash -f login.txt login.db
where login.txt is a plain text file where login and passwords are written line by line and login.db the database I want to get.

Since these utilities are not with any gdbm*.ipk packages, I cross-compiled them on a Linux PC.
It's not the first time I make a cross-compilation for my router but this time things don't go well.
Here is the message I got at execution of the previous command:
db_load: login.db: file size not a multiple of the pagesize
db_load: DB->open: login.db: Invalid argument

With some printf added in the code to know the pagesize and the size of the database, I got that pagesize used is 16k and that database is in creation but with an inconsitent size and finally not created or deleted.
Moreover, each time I rerun the comand line without any modification of the login.txt file, the printed size of the database to be created keeps on growing. But its size is never a multiple of the pagesize...
I have no knowledge in databases and I didn't find any clear explanations of this on Google. If anybody had an idea or already had this problem and found the solution, it would be great!
I tried many versions of Berkeley but the problem is still there.
I tried to compile it for my Debian, no problem at execution, database is created.
I think I did something wrong in cross-compilation or forget to do something I should have to know.

Thanks

Rodion