I flash firmware three times, and everything was OK. But now, I flash a new firmaware, then I setup router and connect to network. Aftre that I can´t ping to ASUS. I tried ping in network, and also trought UTP(PC -- ASUS) and nothing
So, i tried everything:
- connect to other PC, connect with other UTP cable
- Restore to factoy default seems doesnt work. I turn on ASUS, wait a than I
hold Restore button, more than 5sec. Pwd LED start blink, and never stop.
So I pull power and again turn on, but I can't ping to asus.
- Recovery mode: I pull power, wait 20sec, hold restore button and turn on.
Pwd LED start blink, everything seems to be normal, but I can't ping to asus. (I have in PC static IP 192.168.1.10 255.255.255.0) I also tried other IP in PC (192.168.0.10 255.255.255.0)
- I ignore ping and tried ASUS recovery tools, but they didn't work.
- I tried do thishttp://wl500g.info/showpost.php?p=10155&postcount=11, but I can't ping to asus.
What IP adress have asus in recovery mode ? 192.168.1.1 or the same IP as in normal mode ?
Any IDEA ?