Hi,
I'm trying to setup a webserver on a USB stick on my WL500G. I'm using Oleg latest version (7-7) and have installed the php-httpd server according to the macstat howto. The root of the webserver points to
/opt/share/www which is on the USB stick and the files there are served ok.

I want to control my files using a FTP connection and the connection should default to /opt/share/www. Unfortunately, after the installation of the webserver, I cannot make any FTP connections. This might be caused by the fact that the USB stick is mounted as /opt :

Filesystem 1k-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/root 2944 2944 0 100% /
/dev/discs/disc0/part1 75729 23652 48167 33% /opt

On the original firmware the disc was mounted as /mnt/harrdisk (or tmp/harddisk ?), anyway, that mount is gone. I have tried making symbolic links to fake this, but it did not work. Also, when starting stupid-ftp manually, it complains that the .conf file is not available from /tmp.
Now, the WL500G webinterface shows my ftp settings and user definitions, bu where are they on the system?
I now get the message that the connection is rejected and I think this has to do with some missing files or directories. Adding the /opt/share/www path in the stupid-ftp.conf should fix this somehow?

Thanks!