I have a WL500gx which I have flashed successfully with the latest firmware from Oleg.
I have successfully installed ipkg from using ipkg.sh and am now trying to install other packages from the unslung repository.
Unfortunately I am having very little luck in doing so as I keep getting my downloads coming back as stalled. I am running ipkg with the verbose flags turned on so I can see download progress.
I have a feeling this might be due to the fact that the repo is on a slow box as the nslu2 people have had a hardware failure.
I have plenty of disc space available so I don't think its a storage problem
My questions are therefore:
1. Are other people having the same problem e.g. downloading Microperl stalls every time etc - btw I am in the UK.
2. If not what am I doing wrong
3. Is there an alternative mirror I can use
4. Can I configure ipkg or wget which it seems to be using under the hood to continue from the last download point rather than downloading again - a bit awkward but it'll do in a pinch
5. Any other way of downloading these packages from the wl500gx - I really don't want to ftp them across from my main PC if I can possibly avoid it.
Thanks for listening,