RT-N57U CPU 800MHz RAM 1GB DDR3 USB 2.0/3.0
Ubicom Platform and 3x3 Wi-Fi Design
• High-performance up to 450Mbps throughput
• Multi-functionality with USB3.0
• Embedded an SD slot for memory extension
• Fully-support for OpenWRT open source code
• Ethernet Port: WAN x 1, LAN x4 RJ45 for 10/100/1000 Base T
• Flexible memory extension: 32MB flash and 1GB DDR3 RAM and embedded one SD slot
• Three internal antennas and three external antennas
• Support VPN IPSec tunnel
• Input Voltage: 100VAC – 240VAC Universal
There is no doubt about it, it says "32MB Flash and 2Gb DDR2 RAM"
RT-N57U has awesome specs, Ubicom CPU up to 800MHZ (12 multithreaded tCPUs) and DDR3 :-D
Maybe that's why USB 3.0 ports, this CPU should be really fast, but i doubt it bypass USB 2.0 speeds.