I have the stange problem, that my WL500gp (Oleg 220.127.116.11-10) works flawlessly with Windows XP (my company notebook T60p and MSI Wind netbook)
After my company upgraded my T60p to Vista, I can not configure a valid connection in Vista.
It finds it, accepts the WPA PSK, but after connecting it keep's saying "limited connectivity", gets a dummy IP adress and no access to the internet.
(BUT a test conneciton to a WPA enabled Thomsons router worked ...)
The MSI Wind can always still connect (also my Ipod Touch).
- Several ways of defining my hotspot
- changed WPA to WPA2 (enterprise etc) ... nothing
- Disabling the IPv6 service
- Disabling IPv6 on the WLAN adapter
- Setting the DhcpConnBbastFlag in the registry
- Disabling the DhcpForceBroadcastFlag in the registry
I'm stuck ... hours of googling ... and not wiser ...
Does anybody have an idea? Is this a general issue with WL500 and Olegs FW?
I would appreciate any help ... thanks in advance!