Hi,

don't know if this is the right place to ask, but here goes:

i need to compile imagemagick with Magick++ (c++ api) support - the standard oleg optware package doesn't have it. i need this for correct working of 'fuppes' media server...

now, i've successfully built (on PC) imagemagik using the optware toolchain as described in http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optw...ckageToOptware under debian in a VMware session on my windows laptop. all good, it builds and runs. (using apt-get install <blah> i assume gets all the latest versions)

then, i mod the imagemagik.mk file to add to the ./configure bit the param --with-magick-plus-plus which should do what i need. however, it always fails the tests for suitable c++ compiler.

ANY help would be welcome - kind of at a loss to know what to do here: i've done 'make uclibc++' in the root optware directory (but this always builds the 'arm' nslu2 version not the 'oleg' version i want: manually changed the makefile sorts that, but is this the right way?), as i thought it might be down to not supporting std namespace/libs, but that made no difference.

if anyone could try it themselves (i.e. compiling imagemagik in optware with --with-magick-plus-plus) that'd be a real help...just want to get fuppes working for best possible upnp->xbox360 media server!!

neil

ps this is for a wl700ge, but figure the same applies to wl500 as well since both are using oleg optware feed