Thread: ushare freezing

Red face ushare freezing

Don't know if anyone is experiencing this problem but here goes anyway.

Problem is ushare freezes during shows, it's running on lan to a DSM-320 which I know is ok because it has been working with windows media server no problem.
    Last week it started to freeze and then if I go to the command line and run a couple of ps -w checks or memory checks it will comes back and continue on running.
    Question, does anyone know of a way that i can check what is going on, I have checked the free command and ps commands but cannot see anything happening that would show me why it's happening.
    I thought it may have been the HDD spindown, and wireless and even the watchdog but all trys are still causing intermittent freezing.
    Twonky doesn't seem to be much better.
    It was working fine and a couple of weeks ago I could even double stream too two DSM-320 units wireless in two different rooms without any problem.
    If anyone has any commands that may come in handy to debug this problem I would be truely grateful.

Problem Solved.

Conflict on IP assignment by Laptop and DSM don't know why the unit gave out the same IP address as was already assigned but there you go.