Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Web gui for ctorrent - YODCTCS

Quote Originally Posted by mark_q4xprt View Post
    im really confused, acer.gotdns.com refers to the modem mtx not the wl 500gp here on my end

you should add the port number as you used for the ip address:
    http://121.96.138.174:8008
    http://acer.gotdns.com:8008

yup but when i add it it doenst work it says connection error / network problem

what i meant is acer.gotdns.com is redirecting to my modem wich is 192.168.1.1 not the asus router that holds 192.168.0.1

Hi,

minor updates:
    Version 0.7.1 - 14/09/2008

* bugfix: popups can be opened only one at a time
    * show size and downloaded percentage of stopped torrents
    * if a translation does not contain a key then the default is loaded
    * using GWT Version 1.5

Using yodctcs on Movie Cube Q800

Hi, I'm using your software, together with enhanced ctorrent on a Movie Cube Q800, and I have some doubts.

1) If I shutdown the device, when rebooting and starting dctcs, the downloaded % of each file resets to 0%. Aparently, it grows up quite fast after that. Is this normal?

2) If I add a ctorrent parameter in the config file to move a downloaded file to a different directory:

ctorrent-args=-X "mv &d /tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/files/torrent-downloads/"

the torrents don't start (they show as Stopped and no ctorrent process is running). With 4 torrent files in the directory, I get the following output on the log file

Oct 1 00:34:02 NAS daemon.debug dctcs: restarting torrents
    Oct 1 00:34:02 NAS daemon.debug dctcs: starting torrent
    Oct 1 00:34:03 NAS daemon.debug dctcs: setting alarm to check torrent-directory
    after: 300 sec

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Best regards,
    Gabriel

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by irkubr View Post
    1) If I shutdown the device, when rebooting and starting dctcs, the downloaded % of each file resets to 0%. Aparently, it grows up quite fast after that. Is this normal?
    this is two question the first part is (defective if you want to say so) by design dctcs should run continuously and do not store data (except statistical data but you can disable that). The percentage grows up fast as ctorrent checks the data and reports the status (but it does not report whether it is checking or downloading so dctcs guessing about this)

Quote Originally Posted by irkubr View Post
    2) If I add a ctorrent parameter in the config file to move a downloaded file to a different directory:

ctorrent-args=-X "mv &d /tmp/hdd/volumes/HDD1/files/torrent-downloads/"
    dctcs splits the string by spaces and then pass it to ctorrent so you can not use arguments that requires spaces. workaround: you can set the ctorrent parameter to a shell script which properly invokes ctorrent (don't forget to pass the parameters coming from dctcs)

regards

Thanks dske for this nice software.
    I've just installed the 0.7.1-1, and find out that it's really cool.

Its download rate only at about 12kb/s which is so slow comparing with a BT software in windows at 110kb/s with the same torrent.
    what's the problem? i read the previous post, you guys talking about the Ctorrent. Do i need that software to improve the download speed ?
    or do i need to open some port in my post-firewall.conf ?

i am using WL500W running on oleg firmware.

thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by sk22 View Post
    Its download rate only at about 12kb/s which is so slow comparing with a BT software in windows at 110kb/s with the same torrent.
    what's the problem? i read the previous post, you guys talking about the Ctorrent. Do i need that software to improve the download speed ?
    or do i need to open some port in my post-firewall.conf ?

i am using WL500W running on oleg firmware.

thanks in advance.
    You need enhanced-ctorrent not to improve the download speed but to have download speed. dctcs uses ctorrent to download so if the download is slow it is ctorrent. You should open ports for ctorrent default 2706 -> 2106. ctorrent does not support encrypted connections.

Hi.

I'm trying to get yodctcs to work on my WL600g router but I'm having a problem. After I login to it, it gives a message "Error - getWgetDownloads" and logout!

What could be the problem? I'm using the ASUS firmware for this router with some changes I've made and I have ctorrent and wget compiled for it also. Note that wget is not the one from busybox.

Thanks,
    Mike

Did you compile dctcs to your firmware?
    Please run it with -v -v -v and post the log files.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by dske View Post
    Did you compile dctcs to your firmware?
    Please run it with -v -v -v and post the log files.

Regards
    Done that, but where are the logs?

Mike

dctcs logs via syslog so it is depending on the config.

Hi.

The yodcdts I was using and that was giving me problemas, was not build by me, so I've decided to build it from sources, but I'm having big problems!

The ".configure" returns without problems, but when I issue the make command, after a short while it sarts to create "bash" and "sed" processes up to the infinite and the only soluction is to power off the computer!!!

What is wrong here!

Mike

Hi.
    I just tried out (i downloaded the source from the homepage) after uncompressing:
    ./autogen.sh;./configure;make
    and it worked perfectly.

Are you able to compile other programs? (maybe some problem with the toolchain)

Regards

Hi.

I've tried with several others and don't have any problem! I'm using the same toolchains used for compilation of the wl600g firmware and they don't give any problems.

I've also tried without toolchain, meaning, with the x86 gcc and build tools and the result was the same!!! I'm using Ubuntu 8.10.

Mike
    Last edited by roque69; 27-12-2008 at 19:53.

I have no idea whats wrong there.
    Maybe you can try to compile it with gcc *.c

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast