Thread: Web gui for ctorrent - YODCTCS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dske View Post
    hello,

oops, i forgot that one, i will correct it. I dont know the path of ctorrent the default is /usr/bin/ctorrent if it is different on oleg then this should be modified too. Please let me know the result to correct it in the package, thanks in advance.
    thanks for your response (^_^) , i will tell you when he tell me the result ASAP.

i have some questions, which bit-client that you use ctorrent or enhanced-ctorrent, due to your last post "I dont know the path of ctorrent the default is /usr/bin/ctorrent ".

the path of enhanced-ctorrent is /opt/bin/

Quote Originally Posted by mee0093 View Post
    thanks for your response (^_^) , i will tell you when he tell me the result ASAP.

i have some questions, which bit-client that you use ctorrent or enhanced-ctorrent, due to your last post "I dont know the path of ctorrent the default is /usr/bin/ctorrent ".

the path of enhanced-ctorrent is /opt/bin/
    thank you for the information. i am using enhanced-ctorrent. (the package and executable name is ctorrent so i was lazy to write enhanced )

Quote Originally Posted by dske View Post
    thank you for the information. i am using enhanced-ctorrent. (the package and executable name is ctorrent so i was lazy to write enhanced )
    about /usr/bin/dctcs problem, he said the problem still persists ???.

about package name, in oleg firmware package and executable name is enhanced-ctorrent not ctorrent ;

Hi
    I see your Web Gui and it look very nice so I installed. I change the path in /opt/etc/init.d/S90dctcs from /usr/bin/dctcs to /opt/bin/dctcs but now I have the folowing error "configfile /etc/dctcs.conf: No such file or directory".
    I also try to start the app using the folowing line
    "/opt/bin/dctcs -c /opt/etc/dctcs.conf" but I receive the same error
    configfile /etc/dctcs.conf: No such file or directory
    bind client port: Address already in use

Also I modify in dctcs.conf the ctorrent=/opt/bin/enhanced-ctorrent to point to enahanced-ctorrent instead of ctorrent.

What I did wrong ?

Thanks
    Johhny

Quote Originally Posted by johnny01 View Post
    Hi
    I see your Web Gui and it look very nice so I installed. I change the path in /opt/etc/init.d/S90dctcs from /usr/bin/dctcs to /opt/bin/dctcs but now I have the folowing error "configfile /etc/dctcs.conf: No such file or directory".
    I also try to start the app using the folowing line
    "/opt/bin/dctcs -c /opt/etc/dctcs.conf" but I receive the same error
    configfile /etc/dctcs.conf: No such file or directory
    bind client port: Address already in use

Also I modify in dctcs.conf the ctorrent=/opt/bin/enhanced-ctorrent to point to enahanced-ctorrent instead of ctorrent.

What I did wrong ?

Thanks
    Johhny
    thanks for the comments, this is the first release for Oleg fw and i can not test it so sorry for the problems hopefully the next release will correct these.

the "address already in use" message is the problem because another dctcs is running (with wrong configuration) so you must stop it first. you should start it with the -c option. the /etc/dctcs.conf is the default so it will try to load it anyway therefore the error message (if the file given with -c is wrong you will get additional error messages)

new version

Hi all, a new version is available.
    # Version 0.6.0 -16/12/2007

* torrents can be started in paused state
    * added hotkeys support
    * small code cleanup
    * added support for logging
    * added new option -v
    * added support to download selected files only (requires clients with protocol 3)
    * bugfix: in detail dialog the sum value is now refreshing
    * bugfix: modify paths in package for Oleg firmware
    * bugfix: avreage download speed calculation not includes seedtime

New relase for Christmas

# Version 0.6.1 - 24/12/2007

* save settings made by gui (download, upload limits)
    * added support for translation
    * bugfix: missing config file entry ctorrent-args is no longer resulting unstartable downloads