Quote Originally Posted by Henrikh View Post
1. MLdonkey should keep seeding torrents, until they are deleted from the \.mldonkey\torrents\seeded directory. But Sancho will not show these files, allthough it will show if anybody are downloading them from you. (in the lower port of the screen, where it says "Uploaders").

You should also be able to find these files if you go to the tab labeled "Shares".

I am aware that normal bittorent clients keeps showing the files, just showing them with the status "Seeding" instead. But you need to remember that Mldonkey is not just a bittorent client, its also a edonkey, and file transfer (http/ftp) client. So i guess thats why the have chosen this kind of structure for the client.

2. I have been looking for this possibility too, but unfortunately i guess its one of the shortcomings of mldonkey

Thank you for your reply. Suddenly appeared one more related question: how can I download file/files based on URL which is password protected. I mean I can access file/files since I have password, however I don't want to download it by a simple browser, I would like to download it by a download manager like Flashget. My purpose is accomplish that in MLdonkey/Sancho. Is it possible?

I tried to use MLdonkey web interface, I pasted URL and pushed INPUT button. I did the same in Sancho. The file/files is/are appeared transfers' list, but download process doesn't start. I guess MLdonkey/Sancho is not able to handle, because password need.