PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Noxon 2 compatibility?

AverySimonsen
09-09-2006, 10:21
I was a bit surprised to see that the word 'Noxon' is nowhere to be found in the 700gE forums. the 700gE does have a upnp server, does it not? The Noxon 2 is a super sweet gadget, is it not? :)

In short: Does anybody own this combo, and are they at all compatible?

I know that they should be according to specs, but I'm looking for actual real life testiments to confirm this. Anybody?

Antiloop
09-09-2006, 13:11
I was a bit surprised to see that the word 'Noxon' is nowhere to be found in the 700gE forums. the 700gE does have a upnp server, does it not? The Noxon 2 is a super sweet gadget, is it not? :)

In short: Does anybody own this combo, and are they at all compatible?

I know that they should be according to specs, but I'm looking for actual real life testiments to confirm this. Anybody?

I believe that my Philips Streamium SL5520 looks a lot like the Noxon2 (menu and complete behaviour was the same I believe beside the logo ofcourse)

so taking that in mind it should work yes

AverySimonsen
12-09-2006, 19:40
It does indeed work. So far all promised features are working like a charm. The upnp server in the standard wl700gE firmware is fairly basic, though. It appears you can only browse files by their location in the file system. I'm quite happy with my purchase and recommend it to anyone who cares.