Bekijk de volledige versie : New Asus RT-N65U Router
Asus RT-N65U Dual-band Wireless-N750 Gigabit Router
Specifications ASUS RT-N65U
Product name RT-N65U
Product code RT-N65U
EAN code 4716659149491
Added on Monday 18 June 2012
Model No. ： RT-N65U
Product Name ： RT-N65U Dual-band Wireless-N750 Gigabit Router
FCC ID. ： MSQ-RTN65U (https://apps.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=175986&fcc_id=%27MSQ-RTN65U%27)
IEEE 802.11n: 2.4 GHz (40MHz) ANT 0+1 2T2R 300 Mbps
IEEE 802.11n: 5 GHz (40MHz) ANT 0+1+2 3T3R 450 Mbps
Asus RT-N65U Dual-Band Wireless-N750 Gigabit Router (2.4/5GHz) - USB 3.0 ?
ASUS RT-N65U WirelessN DuablBand Router - 1GbE/802.11n 2.4/5.0 GHz (300+450Mbps)/WPS/USB/Printserver/FTPServer
http://www.amazon.de/RT-N65U-Dual-Band-Wireless-N600-Gigabit-Router/dp/B00897IKWG ˆ 149,95
http://www.t-online-shop.at/asus-rt-n65u-n750-gigabit-router--101106/ ˆ 111,-
http://www.t-online-shop.de/asus-rt-n65u-n750-gigabit-router--101106/ ˆ 109,99
Asus USB-N66 Dual-Band Wireless-N900 WLAN Adapter (2.4/5GHz 450+450Mbps)
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00897IJSG?m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&tag ˆ 79,95
http://de.shopping.com/asus-asus-usb-n66-wlan-usb-empfaenger/info?sb=1 ˆ 64,90
DriverHive Database Details for ASUS USB-N66 450Mbps Dual Band USB Adapter Driver
Device Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Device Model: ASUS USB-N66 450Mbps Dual Band USB Adapter
Device Class: Network Adapter
ASUS USB-N66 450Mbps Dual Band USB Adapter Drivers Available:
Operating System Driver Provider Driver Version
Download Driver Windows 7/Windows Server 2008 Ralink 3.02.09.0000 (4/17/2012)
This Driver Applies to Devices with the Following Plug-And-Play IDs (PNPID):
FCC ID: MSQ-USBN66
CPU: Ralink RT3573 (3T3R) based 148f:3573 (RT3593 PCIe?) (EA-N66U (3T3R) Ralink RT3883)
WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n, 3T3R (3x3:3), 2.4/5GHz (450+450Mbps)
I'm thinking about buying that USB-N66. It should probably stream a whole lot better than my old wl-500w:D
I ment the EA-N66 (http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Adapters/EAN66/), since that one has an ethernet port :D
RT-N65U Dual-Band Wireless-N750 Gigabit Router
2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent dual-band transmissions with dual processor design for stronger
signals and faster connection rates up to 750Mbps combined
Gigabit Ethernet ports with hardware NAT for the fastest, most reliable internet performance
Download Master for wireless data storage and access to router-connected USB storage devices
ASUSWRT dashboard UI offers easy setup, signal monitoring, and network application control
Twin USB 3.0 ports provide SuperSpeed file, printer, and 3G sharing
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Data Sharing and Connections
The ASUS RT-N65U features the unique black diamond design and top performance of the award-winning RT-N56U,
delivering exhilarating networking experiences. It comes equipped with a dual SoC architecture, one dedicated to
2.4GHz and the other to 5GHz, effectively offering the best concurrent throughput with up to a combined 750Mbps
- great for high demand applications.
Twin SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports enhance file sharing and connectivity to devices, FTP, SAMBA, UPnP AV servers, and
DLNA configurations. Equipped with powerful hardware NAT acceleration and built-in Gigabit Ethernet, the RT-N65U
gives you full Gigabit internet performance, with its WAN and LAN throughput at over 900Mbps. In all, the RT-N65U's
blend of design and performance guarantees truly great networking.
• Network Standard
• Data Rate
802.11a : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54Mbps
802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54Mbps
802.11n : up to 450Mbps
Internal antenna x 3
• Operating Frequency
• WAN Connection Type
• Internet connection type :
Multicast Proxy support
64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK,
WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise
SPI intrusion detection,DoS protection
• Access control
Network service filter,
URL filter, Port filter
UPnP, DLNA, DNS Proxy, NTP Client,
DDNS, Port Triger, Virtual Server, DMZ
• VPN Support
• Download master
- support BT, NZB, HTTP, ED2K
- support encryption, DHT, PEX and magnet link
- upload and download bandwidth control
- download scheduling
• Media server:
Audio: mp3, wma, wav, pcm, mp4, lpcm, ogg
Video: asf, avi, divx, mpeg, mpg, ts, vob, wmv, mkv, mov
User definable rules for IP/MAC/Port.
Upload and Download bandwidth management.
ACK/SYN/FIN/RST/ICMP with Highest priority
• Guest Network
2.4GHz guest network x 3,
5GHz guest network x 3
• Printer Server:
multifunctional printer support (Windows only),
LPR protocol support
• File server:
Samba and FTP server with account management
PPTP VPN server
4 x RJ45 for 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for LAN,
1 x RJ45 for 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for WAN,
Support Ethernet and 802.3 with max. bit rate
10/100/1000/Gigabits Mbps and auto cross-over function (MDI-X)
USB 3.0 x 2
LAN x 1
WAN x 1
AIR x 2
PWR x 1
USB x 1
• Power Supply
AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
DC Output : 19 V with max. 1.58 A current
• Weight / Dimensions
375 g / 172 x 145 x 60 mm(WxDxH)
ASUS reveals the RT-N65U USB 3.0 Dual-Band Wireless-N750 Gigabit Router
Dedicated dual-processor design maximizes networking bandwidth for lag-free HD content streaming and multiplayer gaming
Taipei, Taiwan (June 4, 2012) ― the ASUS RT-N65U USB 3.0 dual-band wireless-N750 Gigabit router offers consumers an attractive and
powerful networking device, maintaining the uniquely artistic black diamond design previously seen on ASUS routers such as the RT-N56U.
It utilizes dual processors to optimize dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz throughput, and ships with twin USB 3.0 ports to enable easy device connectivity
and flexible usage as a server. Its hardware NAT further accelerates Gigabit Ethernet performance, and the entire package is made readily
accessible to users via the exclusive ASUSWRT dashboard interface.
Unique dual-processor network enhancement
The RT-N65U improves network performance for smoother and more satisfying online experiences. Using a powerful yet efficient
dual-processor System on a Chip (SoC) architecture, it dedicates a CPU to each of its operating bands, clocked at 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
This allows the two bands to reach their maximum throughput, unlike single-CPU designs, where compute power has to be shared.
Combined, the two bands offer up to 750Mbps in bandwidth, with highly efficient resource management. Users can take advantage
of the less crowded and cleaner 5GHz band for high-traffic tasks such as HD streaming and online gaming, while the standard 2.4GHz
band easily handles more routine applications, including web browsing, social networking, and emailing.
Better sharing and productivity with SuperSpeed USB 3.0
ASUS includes two USB 3.0 ports on the RT-N65U, instantly turning the router into a multi-function server. Users can apply it as an FTP,
Samba, UPnP AV, and printer server, making better use of resources by sharing across different devices. The router can download content
directly to USB storage with no PC required, helping users get more done simultaneously with improved multitasking and time savings.
The RT-N65U is also fully DLNA-certified, and can be used as a foundation for a fast home entertainment setup.
Gigabit networking with hardware NAT
Onboard hardware NAT IP address resolution and packet control helps in achieving better Gigabit Ethernet performance, with WAN to LAN
throughput two to five times greater than that provided by Gigabit routers that employ software NAT.
Power functions and easy management
As with other recent ASUS routers, the exclusive ASUSWRT dashboard interface offers streamlined setup with just a few steps, allowing
users to get online quickly and hassle-free. It also provides extensive network monitoring and control, all with an intuitive graphical design
that can be learned in minutes. Client management and one-click updates are also included, alongside several ASUS applications such as
VPN Server, Download Master (24-hour downloading even post-shutdown), parental controls, guest networks, and 3G connection sharing.
Product Link: http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTN65U/
1. General Information __________________________________________________ ___________ 2. ANT 0/1/2 (TX / RX)
1.1. EUT Description
This should be the processor used:
don't think so, as it's placed behind the RT-XX66U Routers (optical and pricewise)
I thought the same way, but i cannot see any other dual-core SoC with USB 3.0 support ;)
BCM4708x => 800MHZ
BCM5301x => 1GHZ
It may not be Broadcom based, like RT-N56U :p
Firmware Version RT-N65U_184.108.40.206_134_MP3_FIRMWARE
The first version of firmware for ASUS RT-N65U
File Size 8,22 (MBytes) 2012.07.06 update
GPL sources: ftð://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/wireless/RT-N65U/GPL_RT_N65U_3003134.zip (ftp://ftp.asus.com.tw/pub/ASUS/wireless/RT-N65U/GPL_RT_N65U_3003134.zip)
ASUS RT-N65U user's manual for Russian: R7376_RT-N65U_Manual.pdf (http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/wireless/RT-N65U/R7376_RT-N65U_Manual.pdf)
httð://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTN65U/#download (http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTN65U/#download) :rolleyes:
• CPU: Ralink RT3883 500 MHz MIPS 74Kc a/b/g/n 3x3:3 PCIe IF
• RAM: 128 MB
• Flash: 16 MB (NOR)/128MB (NAND)
• Wl1: Ralink RT3883 500 MHz 5GHz 3T3R 450Mbps
• Wl2: Ralink RT3352F 400 MHz (RGMII) 2.4GHz 2T2R 300Mbps
• Switch: Realtek RTL8367RB 1Gb (RGMII) VLAN
• USB: 2 x USB 3.0 (PCIe) AsMedia/NEC
Thanks for the info! It's RALINK you were right gm! ;)
Asus RT-N65U Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.176
File Size 8,22 (MBytes) 2012.09.04
1. UI related bugs
2. UPnP media server restart issue
3. 5GHz WDS functionality
4. Reduced eject time of USB storage.
5. FTP/Samba account change issue
6. Avoided memory allocation issue or system reboot
7. QoS control for wired connected devices
8. Sonos audio system and network map compatibility issue.
Special thanks to Merlin for his contribution
9. IPv6 6in4 memory leak
10.IPTV multicast related issues
1. Updated 3G/4G modem profile
2. Modified QoS user interface to show applied rules in the first page
3. Tuned IPv6 connection for ComCast
httð://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTN65U/#download (http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTN65U/#download) :rolleyes:
ASUS RT-N65U Black Diamond Series Dual-Band Wireless-N750 Gigabit Router Overview
Asus FW_RT-N65U_18.104.22.168.334 ;)
File size 13,35 (MBytes) 2013.01.24 update
RT-N65U_22.214.171.124-038_full.zip RT-N65U_126.96.36.199-038 (en-ru). IPv6+IPv4. Linux kernel 3.0.59.
RT-N65U_188.8.131.52-038_micro.zip RT-N65U_184.108.40.206-038 (en-ru). IPv6+IPv4. Linux kernel 3.0.59. Micro-build.
http://code.google.com/p/rt-n56u/downloads/list?can=3&q=rt-n65u&sort=-releasedate+filename&colspec=Filename+type+Device+Summary+ReleaseDate+S ize+DownloadCount ;)
File: RT-N65U_220.127.116.11-038_full.zip (http://rt-n56u.googlecode.com/files/RT-N65U_18.104.22.168-038_full.zip) (9.7 MB) Released: Jan 20, 2013
- IPv6+IPv4 (dual stack).
- Linux kernel 3.0.59.
- 5GHz WiFi driver v2.6.0.x (w/o WDS yet).
- New WebGUI.
- Full build: included "transmission", "minidlna", "aria2", "firefly", "xupnpd", "openssh".
Changes to firmware ver. 22.214.171.124-027:
- Added support scatter/gather DMA to Ralink Ethernet driver (raeth). S/G DMA allow boost local TX
traffic up to 2x times. Read speed now up to ~21MB/s (from USB2), up to ~34MB/s (from USB3).
Drop ASUS binary raeth_asus.obj.
- Added support HW VLAN TX to Ralink Ethernet driver (raeth). Offload VLAN tag incapsulation,
actually for 1xRGMII mode for N65U.
- Added IMQ device for support software shapers.
- Added support RAW table to iptables.
- Added WiFi Reverse Direction Grant (RDG) control.
- Added output RSSI field to WiFi AP clients status.
- Added PPP session duration info, MAN info, IPv6 info to WAN status.
- Added ALG RTSP for support many IPTV applications from ISP.
- Added ability to select Ethernet port for attached WAN cable (for WAN bridge mode).
- Added ability to ISP VLAN filtering.
- Added ability to route VLAN tagged IPTV source via igmpproxy and udpxy.
- Added support IPv6 for URL-filtering.
- Added ability to disable ALG FTP.
- Added support IGMPv3 and multiple origins to igmpproxy.
- Added package xupnpd (translate IPTV via UPnP/DLNA) v1.02, rev372
- Updated kernel-3.0.x to 3.0.59 from www.kernel.org.
- Updated WiFi driver iNIC_mii (AP 2.4GHz) from ASUS firmware .260 (whole blob).
- Updated WiFi driver to v2.6.0.x for AP 5GHz (WDS not supported yet, only AP-Client).
- Updated udpxy to v1.0.23-7.
- Updated dnsmasq to v2.65.
- Updated Transmission to v2.76.
- Updated Ralink HW_NAT to 2.50.x, improved IPv6 routes offload, fixed support HW VLAN TX,
forward all mcast and bcast traffic to CPU, move FoE PPE table to raeth for avoid memory
fragmentation on reload hw_nat module.
- Fixed very old issue with race packets from PPE.
- Fixed IPv6 routes offload (via Ralink PPE).
- Fixed IPv6 DAD issue on MacOS and Android WiFi clients (no solution for RT3352 AP on N65U).
- Fixed httpd deadlock issue (WebGUI freeze).
- Fixed PHY mode status for AP 2.4 GHz.
- Fixed IPv6 neighbour table overflow (manual run script reset_ss.sh needed).
- Fixed disabled FTP/SMB access controls in WebGUI on shares with LABEL.
- Fixed Astana timezone label.
- Fixed board name in WebGUI resources.
ASUS RT-N65U Firmware Version 126.96.36.199.342
Potential security issue from UPnP overflow - http://upnp-check.rapid7.com/
Some wireless time control and parental control issues.
3G/4G USB modem card setting in quick internet setup wizard
Add delete button in upload file page.
Fixed share link management bugs.
Fixed file and folder rename bugs.
File Size 13.38 (MBytes) 2013/02/08 update
htt://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=RT-N65U&p=11&s=2&os=8 (http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=RT-N65U&p=11&s=2&os=8) :rolleyes:
ASUS RT-N65U Firmware version 188.8.131.52.374.1317
File Size 13,69 (MBytes) 2013.10.30 update
AiCloud 2.0 released
1.All new AiCLoud web interface
2. Support video subtitles (.srt format) For better video compatibility,
windows user need to update VLC to v2.0.8 or later
3. File/ folder can be shared to Facebook (router must have public IP)
4. Supported mobile version web interface
1. Unmount all disks with 1-click
2. Support Sandisk Cruzer flash drive with both CD-ROM and flash disk interface.
1. Fixed HK ISP DHCP connection issue.
2. Fixed USB application update related issues.
3. Reduced the redundant packets when used 3G/4G dongle as WAN and opened web browser.
4. Fixed the traffic monitor related issues when used 3G/4G dongle as WAN,
5. Fixed client duplicated issue in network map
6. removed modem setting button in AP mode
7. Fixed IE related parental control issue.
1. Support Huawei EC306
GPL of ASUS RT-N65U for firmware 184.108.40.206.372.1363
File Size 452,5 (MBytes) 2013.08.20 update[/q]
http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&a…&s=2&os=8 (http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=RT-N65U&p=11&s=2&os=8) ;)