PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Help Deleting Files MLDONKEY

kracker
05-05-2008, 16:18
Does any body know how to delete a file from the incoming directories? I tried changing the permission, but I get "Permission Denied"? Please Help

Maccro
07-05-2008, 16:50
Does any body know how to delete a file from the incoming directories? I tried changing the permission, but I get "Permission Denied"? Please Help

I've found that I need to login to the router, sudo bash to get a root shell, then delete the files as root.

I'm eager to hear if other people have found better ways.

ralam
04-06-2008, 21:47
Yeah, I'm also looking for a better way. You need to be root otherwise you don't have access permissions to the files.

I thought I'd try to do the chmod with the file_completed_cmd feature from mldonkey, but unfortunately I've not been able to get that to work either. Is it because execve is not available in the custom firmware? I keep getting the error "Exception execve failed on /opt/bin/mldonkey_test: Exec format error while starting file_completed_cmd "

obviously I've done a chmod 777 on mldonkey_test, but to no avail.

Help!

Remco

Michele Spinolo
06-06-2008, 01:29
I have the same problem. If you change permissions with chmod 666 you can't still delete files.
Only way seems to log as root and delete them. :-(

ralam
06-06-2008, 08:29
I think I've actually solved the problem. do a chmod on the directories themselves. After having done that I've been able to move/delete etc files without logging in as root.

Actually, I did
chmod -R 666 *
in the .mldonkey folder. But take note of the files with the executable flag, you need to change them to 766 or 777 or to whatever you want...

Remco