PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : wl-500g premium

ficho
01-02-2008, 12:30
Hi,
I got a full dead router after doing several times flash -offset=65536 flash0.os flash0.os command...
I could not ping the router, the pin 9 trick didn't work (I have tried this on other routers passed with no problem ), tried every thing that I saw on lots of forums etc... etc...
I saw some person also with the same fault as I had and did not solve the problem, so I removed the flash and put it on LAB TOO-48 programmer and got the dump out!
So I am asking if someone has a full flash of this router readed with some programmer maybe ?
Regards ficho

newbiefan
03-02-2008, 11:21
Hi,
I got a full dead router after doing several times flash -offset=65536 flash0.os flash0.os command...
I could not ping the router, the pin 9 trick didn't work (I have tried this on other routers passed with no problem ), tried every thing that I saw on lots of forums etc... etc...
I saw some person also with the same fault as I had and did not solve the problem, so I removed the flash and put it on LAB TOO-48 programmer and got the dump out!
So I am asking if someone has a full flash of this router readed with some programmer maybe ?
Regards ficho

I do not know what you've done.......
Which howto? , Which Router? Firmware?
And would you tell me, why you have not used the regular Webinterface?

ficho
04-02-2008, 17:25
HI,
I have ASUS wl500g premium, it had some DD-WRT running on it,
webinterface doesn't work!!!, can't ping router can't do nothing, now even CFE via UART0 doens't work.. after getting some exeption playing with flash -offset=65536 flash0.os fash0.os...
I had an idea to reprogram it via external programmer (lab tool 48) but I can't program it well I guesss !!! (I programed it as AM29DL640D since that manu id code fit's)..
I did cat /dev/mtd/0 >/tmp/cfe.bin + cat /dev/mtd/1 >/tmp/fls.bin + cat /dev/mtd/3 >/tmp/nvram.bin and joined them toghether and wrote it to flash and returned back to place again.. does'nt work again.
I tryed to read a flash from a working router and program the other router didn't work :( I think my problem is programmer ...
Jtag is now as a solution but have to seek if such a solution is available
regards ficho

kodo
06-02-2008, 21:37
Hi,

first of all, you should check the programming equipment. Take some 8MB file, flash it and then make a compare between the file and flash content. When that is ok, then you just should flash the cfe.bin to the right offset adress. The cfe contains all you need to tftp the Asus. Probably just joining the flash parts does not work.