PDA

Bekijk de volledige versie : Look at this!!!!

Woffels
16-08-2007, 14:01
Screenshot from download master!!!!!
Im i dreaming?

gratitude182
16-08-2007, 16:06
with firmware 1.0.7.8?

Woffels
16-08-2007, 16:43
No, i have the KC firmware installed, but no packages added to it. The only thing i did was setting the share radio button in aplications-basic config to on, which i didnt have b4.
Picked the most popular torrent from
http://www.moviesandsubtitles.net/search.php
and a little patience.

anieln
17-08-2007, 12:11
Hi Woffels,

Can you drop a screenshot of the page with the radio button?

Thanks

Woffels
18-08-2007, 20:55
Sorry for the late response, but here it is.

AverySimonsen
20-08-2007, 09:34
Dude, in many countries what you posted is evidence that you download copyrighted material :)

I don't personally believe in the validity of using a screenshot as evidence, but there you go.

On another note: Did the download continue at the same speed, or was it just a momentary peak?

I have observed very high peak speeds on torrents that had a very low average speed at completion.

Woffels
05-09-2007, 17:47
In my country evereything is possible. We have legal prostitution, softdrugs allowed, i can grow my own weed, mushrooms? no problem, pills? dont make me laugh, wanna buy a stolen bike? 10 euros, free drugs for the heavyly addicts, eutanasie? happens everey day. Murder will only cost you a year in prison. Abort a pregnancy because you go on holiday? No prob! If you steal something? They only write a report and send you home!

So you think that they are gonna put me behind bars because i download some stuff for my own?

Woffels

PS: Anyone knows where i live?

back2basic
05-09-2007, 20:20
In my country evereything is possible. We have legal prostitution, softdrugs allowed, i can grow my own weed, mushrooms? no problem, pills? dont make me laugh, wanna buy a stolen bike? 10 euros, free drugs for the heavyly addicts, eutanasie? happens everey day. Murder will only cost you a year in prison. Abort a pregnancy because you go on holiday? No prob! If you steal something? They only write a report and send you home!

So you think that they are gonna put me behind bars because i download some stuff for my own?

Woffels

PS: Anyone knows where i live?

Sure I'm sitting here smoking a joint :cool: Flighing DutchMAn

Ey but shit is happenning in our country look @ this I dont like it at all
http://www.nu.nl/news/1220075/50/Hirsch_Ballin_wil_downloaden_verbieden.html